cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Where is the Integrity Knowledge Base?

ptc-4668678
1-Newbie

Where is the Integrity Knowledge Base?

I try to find the previsously often used knowledge base containing articles and alerts for Integrity. As far as I can see, there is just the pössibility to ask questions to experts not to just search documents

regards

3 REPLIES 3
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-4668678)

Hello Martin,

If you go to the Integrity Support Portal, under the title of "Integrity Support Center" and the subtitle of "Popular Tools" is a text input box with a search button to the right. Enter your search query in this box.

At the moment there are still some bugs being worked out, so you may not find everything you are looking for there. This is currently being investigated internally.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

It seems to me that better integration of the Integrity Support Portal and the Integrity Community would be helpful. Perhaps support articles could be migrated to community documents or something.

Rob,

This is a vary good idea. I've contacted the manager of the community page to see what we can do to make this easier for our Community users. Thanks!

Top Tags