cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

displaying project revisions in project view (SI)?

JensN.
13-Aquamarine

displaying project revisions in project view (SI)?

Hi all,

in SI ("Configuration Management") you can see in the project view in the column "member revision" the revision number of the members contained in a project. In the helpfile (http://<servername>:<port>/integrity110_hc/index.jspx?id=client_proj_opening_projects.mif-2&action=show) you can read that this column also shows the revision of contained subprojects:

2018-11-22 15_16_59-Configuration Management Project View.png

But this is not the case in our system (ILM 11.0.506):

2018-11-22 15_25_45-MKS Source Integrity ViewSet - Integrity 11.png

As you can see in the project history, the selected subproject has revisions up to 1.12, but in the column is nothing to see.

I also don't remember that this would have been the case in previous versions of Integrity. I'm asking here if anyone else sees the revision of a subproject in the project view and we have a misconfiguration somewhere in our system?

Thanks, Jens

4 REPLIES 4
awalsh
17-Peridot
(To:JensN.)

I think it's a documentation error rather than your system. I haven't see the subproject revision show in a long time.
JensN.
13-Aquamarine
(To:awalsh)

I already was afraid of that, but sometimes I'm not sure if what I'm looking for hasn't been seen somewhere before.

kind regards, Jens

kthierer
11-Garnet
(To:JensN.)

I guess you might have seen that in a build sandbox

or a build project view.

Projects and sub projects do not have a revision but a "current state", unless

a special build resp. checkpoint is referenced.

I guess this is meant with "(if any)" in the documentation.

HTH

Jürgen

JensN.
13-Aquamarine
(To:kthierer)

Hi Jürgen,

yes, i've seen these numbers in build sandboxes, but i was confused by the sentence in the documentation and i wasn't sure anymore, if i had seen this ever before in normal sandboxes or in the project view.

kind regards, Jens

Top Tags