cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

im copyissue for checklist creation

ozgur
3-Visitor

im copyissue for checklist creation

Hello all,

while trying to create an ALM checklist with the below command I am getting an error. I would appreciate if you could propose a solution for this:

C:\Users\kusuo>im copyissue --type=ALM_Checklist --addFieldValues="ALM_Template=3006228" 5875610
Creating ALM_Checklist ...
Adding field values ...
Submitting ...
Could not save item: An error occurred while executing a remote method call; nested exception is:
java.lang.AssertionError: Unknown fva rel: class mks.util.IntSet

Target is to link this checklist to a review later on. On the GUI, a linked checklist is created through the create a related item link:

ozgur_0-1644665283709.png

2 REPLIES 2
kjain2
14-Alexandrite
(To:ozgur)

Hi @ozgur 

By this small screenshot it's difficult to understand the problem. Still quick question:-

1.) In your command, What is the type of the field ALM_Template?

2.) What is this value 3006228? An another item ID? Which item?

3.) From where you are copying item ID 5875610, What is the type of this item? 

ozgur
3-Visitor
(To:kjain2)

Hi kjain2,

1) ALM_Template is a "pick field"

2) 3006228 is a PTC checklist template item.

3) 5875610 is a PTC review item.

I noticed that when I use the "Review PTC item" with the option --linkToField="ALM_Checklits" then it works!:

im copyissue --type="ALM_Checklist" --addFieldValues="ALM_Template=" 3006228 --linkToField="ALM_Checklists" 5875610

However, I'm still getting the same error but PTC seems to be creating a new checklist based on the checklist template and link it to the target review. I guess I can live with that!

Top Tags