cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

is it possible to integrate outlook mail with Integrity Server ?

kjain-2
15-Moonstone

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Kapil,

In what manner would you like to see Integrity integrated with Microsoft's Outlook (I'm assuming you're not just speaking to the SMTP notifications)?  Can you expand on what you're looking for?

Would this be some kind of dashboard or control, to get direct access to Integrity item data/reports?  Some kind of integration to MS Outlook's tasks/calendar?  Most likely, whatever you're seeking, would probably need to be posted as a product idea, in the Integrity community here.

Hi Michael,

I am not sure but i think mail service we can integrate for SMTP notifications. Is it possible to access data/reports etc from outlook mail. Can you help me in this way?

Regards

Kapil Jain

Hi Kapil,

Integrity can be configured to send notifications via SMTP mail.  That is covered in the installation and administration guide.

There is no actual "MS Outlook" integration available though.  I believe our solutions/services folks have possibly built some custom things for customers before.  You might want to check with your PTC account manager to inquire about utilizing out solutions folks, to create any custom interfaces you want.

You can also post product ideas for Integrity, on this community forum here.  I'm sure our product management folks would like to see what use-cases customers would want, for such an integration, if it was ever to be considered.

Hi @MichaelChatel,

Actually my apologies for previous message beacuse i was not clear on the same.
But now i am sure what i want to achieve by outlook integration.
I would like to integrate Integrity with Outlook so that Meetings (Discussion) created in Integrity will directly linked to Outlook Calender ...Thats it...
Only this if we can achieve through this integration so i think it would be helpful.
Waiting for your response on the same.

Thanks Michael. 🙂 

Regards,

Kapil

Top Tags