cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

set proxy hostname and port with cli

BiFi
1-Newbie

set proxy hostname and port with cli

Hello,

I am searching for the command to set via mks cli the hostname and port for a proxy server in Mks client under File->Edit Preferences->Integrity Client->Servers->Proxies.

I tried integrity setprefs --save --command=connect --ui=gui socksProxyHost=blabla but socksProxyHost is not recognized for this command.

Please help me with this topic.

Thank you very much in advance!

Hello,

Please help me with an answer to my question above, I need to make this work asap.

An additional question: is still not possible to import a viewset in the MKS client via CLI ( so when I open the client to have the viewset imported without needing any action from my side ) ? I saw an older post where you said this is not supported by cli yet.

Thank you again!

4 REPLIES 4
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:BiFi)

Hello Ficut,

After digging extensively, I haven't found anything that would satisfy your request of being able to set the proxy hostname and port via the command line interface.

I believe you are also correct regarding importing a viewset via the command line interface.

Please contact PTC Integrity Support to create a feature request for each of these issues.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
BiFi
1-Newbie
(To:KaelLizak)

Hello,

I eventually found the command to set the proxy host and port:

si diag --diag=setproxy --param=$HOST:$PORT --param=$FSA:$FSAPORT --target=client

Thank you for replying to my post and I hope this is useful for you also!

Regards,

Bianca

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite

Thanks! I learned something new!

To go along with that, you might find the setproxyprefs diag useful as well.

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
aanton
1-Newbie

Great to know that we could set the proxy via CLI.

In addition, I have following question:

1. Could we login to MKS via CLI, with one of the interface connect via proxy?

2. After login via proxy, could we remove the proxy and do the direct connection to server?

Is it somthing that could be done?
If not, anyone know any workaround solutions?

Top Tags