cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

using Automation interface to 'Reconcile model'

EP_9964574
6-Contributor

using Automation interface to 'Reconcile model'

Hello, 

I have a issue in using Automation interface to 'Reconcile model' using  vbscript error. 

I am using below coomand but getting error( cannot use parenthesis when calling a sub):

---------------------

Set objManager = CreateObject("Studio.ModelManager")
objManager.ReconcileModel("\\SQL\MyServer@MODELER\MyDatabase\MyModel\0.0.1","C:\MyLogFiles\MyLogFile.txt")

-----------------

When i remove parenthesis,  get a error ( wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment). 

your feedback is appreciated. 

Thanks, 

4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

I've moved this to a new thread, it should not have been posted in the previous thread as it's not related.

If you have a Support contract, you can raise with them for assistance with this. 

regards, Patrick

Here are some helpful articles:

EP_9964574
6-Contributor
(To:VladimirN)

The problem is not when i reconcile through 'Model explorer' but when i do it using Automation interface custom script . using the below VBS script. I am unable to pass two parameters. it says not to use parenthesis if i remove ,it says wrong number of parameters. 

Set objManager = CreateObject("Studio.ModelManager")
objManager.ReconcileModel("\\SQL\MyServer@MODELER\MyDatabase\MyModel\0.0.1","C:\MyLogFiles\MyLogFile.txt")

urgent!!

Thanks,

Top Tags