cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

view document problems

jwangpeng
1-Newbie

view document problems

I have  import some contents into Integrity of a Document, when i have finished import,I right click the document to "view Documents" ,the system open a windows with messages like the follwoings pictures.

viewdocuments.png

I  don't known what's the matters cause this?

if anyone knows the resons of this questions please give me a response ,thanks & best regards.

2 REPLIES 2

Hello jiang jason,

how are you importing the content into Integrity?
My guess is that your importing tool has the document still open (in single-row mode) and you have enabled multi-row editing on your client (i gues your are then using Integrity 10.8 or 10.9).

I would suggest you make sure youre importer is closed and the document is no longer opend by it. Alternatively you could disable multi-row editing on your client. You need to open a document in View Mode and the go to View -> Options... -> Click on the tab "Editing" -> Select "Save each row after editing".

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dominik

Hello Dominik,

thanks for you response first.

I importing the content into Integrity with the java plugins of jar file, i put it in the <Integrity Client Installed Location>/integrations folders.

and I using Integrity 10.8 ,when I finished importing,I have disconnected the Integrity, I need swtich to Integrity page and click the "reload" button to load the datas ,then I select the Documents and right click to view Document,at this time ,the system will show the error message.

the error message has happend in my workmate's computer,but in mine ererything is doing well. and i have checked the Integrity config of document in view mode with my computer ,it's the same as you says,but i have never update the config. we are also the default config,why does his computer can not working well ,so i think there maybe some bugs in the Integrity system or there have a better way to avoid the problems come reappear.

thanks & Best Regards.

Jason

Top Tags