cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Adding new document.

pjg
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Adding new document.

Windchill 9.1 M010 When trying to ad a new Word document as "user", I get this error: Action Unavailable. No createable types could be found. When trying as "org.admin" there is no problem. Can anyone plaese tell me where I have to do the setup for the users? Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
BenDuquette
4-Participant
(To:pjg)

Hi Peter, That error signifies an access control issue. To modify the permissions, navigate to Organization > Utilities > Policy Administrator. Within the proper context, make sure that the role or group that the "user" is a part of has been granted the ability to Create a WTDocument. For assistance with using the Policy Administrator, see the Windchill Business Administrator's Guide at http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/79061/en/WCBusAdminGuide.pdf. Sincerely, Ben Duquette Application Engineer TriStar, Inc.

Hi Ben. Thanks It took some time to find the correct place to modify the permissions as it was under "Product" these had to be set.
Top Tags