cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Attacments to emails

ScottKeller
1-Newbie

Attacments to emails

We use the email robot inside of our workflowsto send emails to specific users and groups. I recently wanted to add the primary and secondary content as attachments to these emails. I tried to use the Attachments tab in the email robot to check off primary content. It did nothing. However, when I add my email in the email section, I do get attachments. PTC has explained to me that this is only for external users. However, we would still have to hard code our external users into the workflow so thats not very helpful. Has anyone found a way around this?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Scott K - Kensey Nash Corporation

1 REPLY 1

For this pupose I use InfoEngine Webject for save content on disk and attach this file to email. But may be now this method dosn't work because resently I write message to ptc that any user can send file via email with password from server use InfoEngine webject. And us example get file with password. After this ptc produse secure patch)).

Announcements

Top Tags