cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Compiling in WC 10.1 M020 HPUX

pwilliams-3
11-Garnet

Compiling in WC 10.1 M020 HPUX

All,
I'm in the process of installing a .java file that was coded by an outside resource. I started a windchill shell and compiled the .java file with the following command:

javac -d ./codebase ./src/com/steelcase/processor/CreateSteelcasePromotionRequestFormProcessor.java -Xlint:unchecked

This created a file of size 7,343KB and the functionality is not working. After many hours talking to the outside resource he finally sent me his compiled .class file of size 9,181KB and the functionality worked. My question is what is wrong with my setup that I can't compile this .java source file and get the same result as the outside resource?

Here is my CLASSPATH and a screenshot of the file size differences.

CLASSPATH=/opt/ptc/WC01/Windchill_10.1/Windchill/srclib/tool/Annotations.jar:/opt/ptc/WC01/Windchill_10.1/Windchill/codebase:/opt/ptc/WC01/Windchill_10.1/Windchill/codebase/WEB-INF/lib/*:/opt/ptc/WC01/Windchill_10.1/Windchill/lib/*:/opt/ptc/WC01/Windchill_10.1/Java/lib/tools.jar:/opt/ptc/WC01/Windchill_10.1/Windchill/tomcat/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/ptc/WC01/Windchill_10.1/Windchill/tomcat/bin/tomcat-juli.jar

[cid:image004.png@01CDD6E8.CF8159D0]

Patrick Williams | Engineering Systems | c: 616.947.2110
[cid:image005.jpg@01CDD6E8.CF8159D0]

1 REPLY 1

Use below command in Windchill shell to compile. After successful compilation class file will be placed insidewindchill/codebase/ directory

ant -f bin/tools.xml class -Dclass.includes=/ext/sa/test.java

Top Tags