cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo 2 m010 and Windchill 9.1 M070 lost link......

WayneBeck
1-Newbie

Creo 2 m010 and Windchill 9.1 M070 lost link......

I am having a issue which I thought was isolated to one, but as I find out more users have been having this problem. Users pull files into their workspaces and make changes and save. The next day they open the files and make more changes. Later in the day they try to reopen the file and get a error that the file cannot be retrieved. Other files changed and saved around the same time open fine. So i use the tool found here to extract the file out of the cache. When that file is opened it has the changes the user made. I have a ticket open with PTC and they told me unless we can find a way to repeat it there was not much they could do. It appears to be random. I have turned on the save and upload a few weeks ago hoping that would fix the issue. It does not appear to have done so. I also thought this was due to a user doing a save as on files and windchill getting confused. Stopping that did not fix the problem. We have cleared the Java and windchill cache, this also not fixing the problem. Now I have 5 users that are starting to see this issue. I have not been able to repeat this on my system. Any ideas?

Thanks,

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags