cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Customizing the table actions for Configurable Links

sdrzewiczewski
7-Bedrock

Customizing the table actions for Configurable Links

I am looking to add some additional actions to a Configurable Links table, specifically I would like to add the submodel for export to give the user the ability to export the table to an excel spreadsheet. I've added the export submodel to the table in custom actionmodel and this does not work.

I opened up a support ticket for this issue and the answered that I received is listed below. Has anybody been able to find a way around this limitation?

I have set up server and install Configurable Links. I have tried to adding export actions (export to excel ,export to File etc) however it does not work. Also, tried with adding submodel but still that fails as configurable Table toolbar action is controlled by

ConfigurableLinkTableToolbarActionCommandDelegate”. Article : CS237601 for reference.

This seems to limitation of this delegate class which will not allow submodel or actions governed by submodel;  however it may work for few other ootb or custom actions. Moreover, I see this delegate class is *NOT* made extendable and supported for customization.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags