cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Download the user signature file using Java API or using Info * Engine

VladiSlav
17-Peridot

Download the user signature file using Java API or using Info * Engine

Hello everyone!

Please tell me how can I download the user signature file using Java API or using Info * Engine?

Best regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fivig
7-Bedrock
(To:VladiSlav)

You should use the same logic, as for a WTDocuments content or any other object which implements ContentHolder.

It is easy to figure out from the signature URL:

http://wnc_server/Windchill/servlet/WindchillAuthGW/wt.content.ContentHttp/viewContent/Untitled.jpg?u8&ofn=Untitled.jpg&ContentHolder=wt.org.electronicIdentity.ElectronicSignature%3A156037&HttpOperationItem=wt.content.ApplicationData%3A156040&forceDownload=true

Just go to the signature jsp /Windchill/codebase/netmarkets/jsp/user/updateSignatureStep.jsp

and you will easily find the API:

ApplicationData applicationData = OrganizationServicesHelper.manager.getUserSignatureApplicationData(signature);

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
fivig
7-Bedrock

What is "user signature file" and were it store?

VladiSlav
17-Peridot
(To:fivig)

Thanks for the answer!
And I mean the signature file that is added when the user is created.
I attach a screen: 

user_signature.png

fivig
7-Bedrock

You should use the same logic, as for a WTDocuments content or any other object which implements ContentHolder.

It is easy to figure out from the signature URL:

http://wnc_server/Windchill/servlet/WindchillAuthGW/wt.content.ContentHttp/viewContent/Untitled.jpg?u8&ofn=Untitled.jpg&ContentHolder=wt.org.electronicIdentity.ElectronicSignature%3A156037&HttpOperationItem=wt.content.ApplicationData%3A156040&forceDownload=true

Just go to the signature jsp /Windchill/codebase/netmarkets/jsp/user/updateSignatureStep.jsp

and you will easily find the API:

ApplicationData applicationData = OrganizationServicesHelper.manager.getUserSignatureApplicationData(signature);

VladiSlav
17-Peridot
(To:fivig)

Thank you so much!
It works!
Only I don't know where you got the signature URL.

Top Tags