cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Effectivity date for a particular part object can be checked by using edit filter criteria and specifying the date range. Now, for structure tab in documents there is no effectivity option in edit filter. Can anyone let me know how to configure windchill

nghosh-2
1-Newbie

Effectivity date for a particular part object can be checked by using edit filter criteria and specifying the date range. Now, for structure tab in documents there is no effectivity option in edit filter. Can anyone let me know how to configure windchill

Effectivity date for a particular part object can be checked by using edit filter criteria and specifying the date range. Now, for structure tab in documents there is  no effectivity option in edit filter. Can anyone let me know how to configure windchill to view effective document in bom structure.@

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you have Effectivity set on a Document and the Document is related to the Part via Reference link the Version of the Document displayed will be determined by that Effectivity if you use the Effectivity Config spec.  That is when looking at the Document as a Related object in the Part Structure.

When looking at a Document Structure we do not yet support Effectivity as a Config spec.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

If you have Effectivity set on a Document and the Document is related to the Part via Reference link the Version of the Document displayed will be determined by that Effectivity if you use the Effectivity Config spec.  That is when looking at the Document as a Related object in the Part Structure.

When looking at a Document Structure we do not yet support Effectivity as a Config spec.

Thanks a ton Jeffrey.. I have tried and its working now.

Top Tags