cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Error Uploading to Folder

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I

Error Uploading to Folder

Has anyone seen this in PDMLink 9.1? "File upload failed - Error while writing to the folder. Please retry or contact your administrator if this issue persists." This occurs with any file upload from the browser. However, Wildfire users experience no issues uploading and checking in.
2 REPLIES 2

Hit 'Remove unrefernced files' on the designated vault where the file is going to be stored...

In Reply to Antonio Villanueva:

Has anyone seen this in PDMLink 9.1? "File upload failed - Error while writing to the folder. Please retry or contact your administrator if this issue persists." This occurs with any file upload from the browser. However, Wildfire users experience no issues uploading and checking in.

Regards,

Roan

Wow...this just fixed my exact same issue on V9.0_M030. I can't believe this is the fix. Here is a snippet of the error in my MethodServer.log for future users searching on this issue:

ERROR : wt.fv.uploadtocache -
(wt.fv.uploadtocache.uploadtocacheResource/0) wt.util.WTException: Message : Resource bundle/Message key = wt.fv.uploadtocache.uploadtocacheResource/0

Jason M. Kritter, DCS-4
Los Alamos National Laboratory, MS A120

Top Tags