cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Error When a Client Attempts to Download Content to a Cache Vault on a Remote File Server.

AndyMiner
3-Visitor

Error When a Client Attempts to Download Content to a Cache Vault on a Remote File Server.

Hi All,

I have a couple of Remote Fileservers, each with a cache vault and a replica vault. Scheduled replication works as expected (i.e., I see where files were copied at the scheduled time). I also see where users can save to the cache vault when they've selected the remote fileserver as their prefered vault. The problem is I see the following error in the remote server logs.

wt.wrmf.transport.WTTransportException: The signature from , signed at "Wed Apr 24 09:54:32 GMT 2013", received at "Wed Apr 24 09:54:26 GMT 2013", is already used. Please retry the operation.

The URL above has etb as the last node but etb is not the last node in the domain of the application server.

I also get a lot of;

ReplicaService.doIndirectDownload: WTException encountered during download... wt.wrmf.transport.WTTransportException: HTTP request to failed. HTTP response code 400.

Any insight to these messages would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew Miner

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags