cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to Override windchill part

ptc-4978268
4-Participant

How to Override windchill part

Hi

Can anybody please let me know is there any way to override the new version of windchill part with the old one.

exa. I have created the ABC ASM in windchill and its version is 1.2, now i made some structure change in it and its version became 1.3, later i thought old version is correct, is it possible to go back to old version by overriding the new one?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Shyam.

Try to delete your asm. Before submitting select radiobutton like "Delete only latest iteration of the object"

Hi Anton

actually Idon’t have rights to delete from wind-chill, those rights given to only leads.

so instead of asking the leads to delete those is there any other way,please suggest.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-4978268)

Check out 1.2 and then check it back in as 1.4, assuming you have rights to check out non-latest iteration.

LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:ptc-4978268)

You should be able to check out non-latest versions of your part as long as the Create and Edit > Allow checkout of non-latest iterations is set to an appropriate value in Site preferences (allow checkout or throw overridable conflict). When the object is checked back in it will become the latest.

Top Tags