cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

How to capture the download event?

KD
4-Participant
4-Participant

How to capture the download event?

Using which event we can capture the event which is generated at the time of downloading of Primary or secondary attachment of WTDocument

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaushik

wt.content.ContentServiceEvent use this API, where you can listen to Pre Upload,Post Upload,Pre Download and Post Download.

Regards

Mani

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:KD)

Site, Utilities, Security Auditing - event = Download

have to configure system to record these by editing configAudit.xml

KD
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:MikeLockwood)

Thanks Lockwood for your answer but I want to listen the "Download" event to perform some task through listener.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Kaushik

Kaushik

wt.content.ContentServiceEvent use this API, where you can listen to Pre Upload,Post Upload,Pre Download and Post Download.

Regards

Mani

KD
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:ManikandanVelay)

Thanks Mani

Hey Mani,

Do you have any ideas why my system wil not emit the PreDoenload event in the contentserviceeventlistener? I logged a call with ptc and they said if I have replicas them maybe it will not get emitted and I will have to use masterserviceeventlistener, but the target object is a long that repesnets the ida2a2 of the applicationid, but that is useless to me, because I could use referencefactory to create an object reference to the application data but any action I take upon it won't affect what the user downlaods (where is using the content event I can update the wtdoc content holder before they receive the content at the client).

Thanks,

Yale

Top Tags