cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

How to clear/remove the unsuccessful migration data from Data base

sganesan-2
1-Newbie

How to clear/remove the unsuccessful migration data from Data base

Am migrating a data from Pro/Intralink 3.4 to PDMLink 9.1 system using Pro/Intralink Data Migrator.  While running the Document loader I found the Revision Series mapped for migration was wrong. We noticed it within minutes and aborted the migration. Then I mapped the correct Revision Series and restarted the migration.

Now the Migrator took the right Revision Series and ran till Family Tables Loader. However we later noticed that 2 Family Tables did not get migrated as it threw an exception in the logs. While investigating that issue we found that some more objects did not get migrated at all though we couldn’t trace the errors in the logs for the missing objects.  Now we need to guidance to solve the issue so that we can proceed with the migration.

1 REPLY 1

Hello Saravanan-

If this is still relevant: you could open a call with TS and they will most likely tell you to restore both databases, reconfigure and start anew. I have had similar issues myself in the past - it is why you do rehearsals - but trying to fix this turned out near impossible. For me at least.

Good luck!

-Erik

Top Tags