cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to create ArrayList type of Varible in Workflow to receive ArrayList object in expression robot

vuchekar
9-Granite

How to create ArrayList type of Varible in Workflow to receive ArrayList object in expression robot

Hi All,

in one of my requirement, i am passing a change object to a custom class, and then want to receive a ArrayList object in workflow expression robot.

how i can create Variable of ArrayList type.

i tried to create it, but while doing check syntax in workflow, it gives me below error.

"wt.util.WTException: ATTENTION: Only Evolvable or Persistable classes can be set as workflow variables.

Nested exception is: wt.util.WTException: ATTENTION: Only Evolvable or Persistable classes can be set as workflow variables."

Please let me know how i can tackle this.

Regards,

Vivek

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

I'm not sure if it helps for a ArrayList. I have also tried to play with this before but I tried to create a own class.

There is a case about evolvable classes: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS16646

• To support non-persistable and non-evolvable type of objects
    1. Set property wt.workflow.definer.variable.ShowWfEvolvableWarning=true in <WINDCHILL_HOME>\codebase\wt.properties
      • Property is added since Windchill PDMLink 10.0 M010
    2. Restart Windchill
    3. Try use case again
    4. it will prompt a warining message instead of error but the variable will be created without problem

workflowclass.png

Did you select the correct class type in other class name?

Thank you

Binesh Kumar

Medtronic - MITG

LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:vuchekar)

Vivek,

Did Bjoern's suggestion resolve your issue?

Top Tags