cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How to find which is the correct argument in the new SearchCondition()

guide_me
8-Gravel

How to find which is the correct argument in the new SearchCondition()

I mean, for example, 

roleAObjectRef.key.id ---> CLASSNAMEKEYROLEAOBJECTREF + IDA3A5 (In WTPARTUSAGELINK table)

_10375061_0-1670485877887.png

Now I want to use VALUEB7 which is the linenumber value in Windchill structure, but I don't know what the actual argument is. Is there any document for these mapping relations?

_10375061_0-1670486334429.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HelesicPetr
22-Sapphire I
(To:guide_me)

Hi @guide_me 

Go to the WTPartUsageLink and check the defined parameters. You can find what you need. 

or you can use 

WTPartUsageLink.LINE_NUMBER

if the attribute is defined in the class then it usually can be used in the search condition. 

Sometimes it can case some error with No definition found for that attribute. Then you can not use it and you need to find another key string for the condition. 

HelesicPetr_0-1670488212734.png

Next place where you can find many useful string definition for queries is wt.util.WTAttributeNameIfc.class

HelesicPetr_1-1670488915866.png

PetrH

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HelesicPetr
22-Sapphire I
(To:guide_me)

Hi @guide_me 

Go to the WTPartUsageLink and check the defined parameters. You can find what you need. 

or you can use 

WTPartUsageLink.LINE_NUMBER

if the attribute is defined in the class then it usually can be used in the search condition. 

Sometimes it can case some error with No definition found for that attribute. Then you can not use it and you need to find another key string for the condition. 

HelesicPetr_0-1670488212734.png

Next place where you can find many useful string definition for queries is wt.util.WTAttributeNameIfc.class

HelesicPetr_1-1670488915866.png

PetrH

Announcements
Top Tags