cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to perform load testing for windchill using apache jmeter?

RaviKandepu
1-Newbie

How to perform load testing for windchill using apache jmeter?

I want to test the load on windchill server using apache jmeter. How can I do this...

4 REPLIES 4
mdigman
6-Contributor
(To:RaviKandepu)

Hi Ravi,

Did you ever get this working? I am looking at doing the same thing, but I am having problems with the login part of the thread group. I setup a proxy server to record the page navigation in jmeter to use for the test script, but when I run it jmeter is not able to log in successfully, I have been searching around for the correct way to set this up, and I am wondering if you can help?

Micah

Hi Micah,

Yes, I was able to run Jmeter. It is capturing pretty much all CAD, GUI & SOAP CAD actions. However, few UI navigations such as navigating tabs, loading a document were not captured. I am getting some script errors during these actions and working on them.

Are you using PTC EDCMultiuser jar file? Did you modified the script file with the user information?

Best Regards,

Ravi Kandepu

Hi Ravi,

I would really appreciate If you can guide on using JMeter with PTC windchill. I need to load test the ESI module which get triggered when we set the state to RELEASED for any obejct.

Please help.

Top Tags