cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Java applet blocked when try to uploading object to Windchill

rsetiawan
1-Newbie

Java applet blocked when try to uploading object to Windchill

When I want to Upload files to Windchill 10.0, there is Notification that "Java applet blocked by Security Settings", even I already included the site to Trusted site in IE 9, and set the Security Level in Java 7.11 to Low, but still not working and sometimes IE crashed, How to solve this problems? please advise?

5 REPLIES 5

You can refer the article CS142095.

Hope that helps.

regards
~Syed

Hi Syed

Unfortunately, my company no longer continued the annual maintenance services, so I hove no access to the article.

Regards

Rizki

Setting the security level to low in the Java Control Panel should allow applets to run. Did you restart your browser after changing the security level?

If you update Java 7u51 or later, you can add an exception for the Windchill site using the new Exception Site List feature. The below Oracle blog discusses how to add a site to the ESL:
https://blogs.oracle.com/java-platform-group/entry/upcoming_exception_site_list_in

Hi Rizki

With Windchill 10.0 I would recommend that you use Java6 which will resolve the problem.

Thanks

Shaun

I would recommend that you turn off the applet in the preference manager and use basic browser upload functionality.

Top Tags