cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Java script errors when using IE Standalone to open Creo files with Windchill 10.2 M030

Invisigoth
14-Alexandrite

Java script errors when using IE Standalone to open Creo files with Windchill 10.2 M030

This problem is only when trying to open Creo files from a standalone browser, this case Internet Explorer.  Opening files from the Windchill embedded browser works fine.  After removing the highly customized config.pro from the picture, was able to get a Script Error to come up. Trying to clear these errors with "yes" doesn't seem to work. Creo never launches.browser-javascript-error.jpg

Seems to be generated from this file:

codebase\netmarkets\javascript\ext\adapter\ext\ext-base.js

specifically this line 97 (which is all one line but I can't format that here):

if(Ext.isIE){function a(){var d=Function.prototype;delete d.createSequence;delete d.defer;delete d.createDelegate;deleted.createCallback;deleted.createInterceptor;window.detachEvent("onunload",a)}window.attachEvent("onunload",a)}})();

I am waiting for more info from the customer on some additional testing. I have given them the browser requirements for their installation to ensure they are using something modern/supported.

In the meantime, how do you track down why line 97 is a problem or where else it points to? In other words, how to figure out just what object isn't supporting attachEvent? Is IE that is not supporting this action?

Lots of similar issues like this in the PTC DB, however those are for the EMBEDDED browser, which in this case works fine. 

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags