cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

LoadFromFile.doFileLoad(filepath, null, null, null, new Hashtable());

vuchekar
9-Granite

LoadFromFile.doFileLoad(filepath, null, null, null, new Hashtable());

Hello All,

i am using LoadFromFile.doFileLoad(filepath, null, null, null, new Hashtable()); method to load data in to Windchill,

when i execute the program, all data loaded in Windchill at Site Level.

now i want to load same data at Product Level.

My Org Name :: Org1

My ProdutName:: Test Product

i seen Windchill API Releated to doFileLoad Method as shown below,

doFileLoad

public static void doFileLoad(String data_filename, String out_filename, String method, String user, Hashtable cmd_line)
Method used by other methods to load data into the Windchill system. The user should be an authenticated user before calling this method.
Parameters:
data_filename - Full pathname of file with data to be loaded.
map_filename - Full pathname of file with mapping of attribute names to sequence of data in the data file.
out_filename - Not currently implemented. To be a trace or recovery file.
token - The token used to delimit fields of data in the data file.
method - A string used with the object name (the first field) from the data file to key into the mapdata file. The line in the map data file will then contain the method name to pass this information to and the ordered list of fieldnames to match with the line in the data file.
user - The user to execute the method, if no user is given in the line from the data file.
cmd_line - Name/Value variables that can be substituted into the data from the data file.

Supported API: true

Please let me know how i can achive the data loading at Product Level Using same method in my programe.

Thanks,
Vivek

1 REPLY 1

Pass the "-CONT_PATH" (container path) argument via the "cmd_line" variable (the Hashtable).

e.g.

String containerPath = "/wt.inf.container.OrgContainer=Org1/wt.pdmlink.PDMLinkProduct=Test Product";

Hashtable cmd_line = new Hashtable();

cmd_line.put("-CONT_PATH", containerPath);

LoadFromFile.doFileLoad(filepath, null, null, null, cmd_line);

Top Tags