I have a small doubt on Local Replication process. I initiated the Local Replication process as below:
1) Load local replica vaults, folders and mount them using Fvloader. Syntax to create local replica vault: LRV,<local_vault_name> Syntax to create local replica folder (same as creation of normal folder): RF,<folder_name>,<local_vault_name> Syntax to mount folder (same as creation of normal mount): RM,<folder_name>,<master_hostname>,<path_on_master_host> Enable replica folder: RFE,<folder_name> Enable replica vault: RVE,<local_vault_name> (Introduced in 8.0 release)
2) Set the following property on master site: <property name="wt.fv.localReplica" overridable="true" targetfile="codebase/wt.properties" value="true"/">
3) Specify replication rules on these local vaults and run schedules.
4) Use the following CSV with Fvloader to move all local vaults to replica site: LRMV,<local_vault_name>,<replica_site_name>,<master_host>,<replica_host>
5) Set the following property on master site: <property name="wt.fv.localReplica" overridable="true" targetfile="codebase/wt.properties" value="false"/">
6) Manually move content from master host to specified replica host.
7) Schedule replication on the new vaults - should show status "0 of 0 runs completed"
I have my master vault size of about 1.2 TB.
But after step 3, when the scheduler run is completed successfully when I check the local replica vault size it is hardly 250 GB.
My doubt is, should the size of source and replica vault be the same after the replica scheduler is completed successfully ?
I had used the Reset replication option before setting the scheduler in Vault configuration as I had mount path issue.