cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Multi Object in PDMLink

hvaradharajan-2
1-Newbie

Multi Object in PDMLink

Hi all,

I was told that Windchill 10.2 M030 or Windchill 11.0 will bring in this new Type called as "Multi Object" that is similar to the one in FlexPLM for having a custom multi object attribute, for eg., a Supplier Contact can have several attributes grouped under a "Multi Object Attribute" called as Supplier Contact.

This is a very useful functionality in Flexplm, but this is missed out in PDMLink, or do we have it now in Windchill 11?

Anyone feel the same thing?

My company is in PDMLink 10.2.

Best Regards

Hari

2 REPLIES 2

I think in later releases of FlexLM PTC renamed the multiobject to reusable table. I don't see reusable table or mutiobject as a type in Windchill 10.2 M030 or Windchill 11.0.F000.

I agree this is a very powerful and useful feature.  In 11.0, there is no more Manage Global Attribute window, PTC renamed it to Manage Reusable Attribute. This may be a step towards bringing in Reusable table to PDMLink.

Regards

Binesh Kumar

Medtronic - MITG

Hi,

I got some info that they have this MOA table in Windchill 11, but not offered in the UI (Type & Attribute Manager), but as a back end, thus may be possible to use through configuration via shell utilities.

Will  update if I find more.

Thanks

Hari

Top Tags