I am trying to check in a drawing and I am getting the following error.
NDI ERROR: two dependencies have same uniqueID "R/-1/57522200/null". I can check in the assemblies and parts with no issues but as soon as I do the drawing the error pops up and aborts my check in.
If you search PTC's knowledge base for this error you will find several articles relating to this. I would start with this one:
We have been experiencing NDI error. As per PTC Article CS103697, we are following Resolution#2 and its fixing our issues.
This solution was posted by IceDog on Nov 20, 2013, 5:29am. It worked for me the one time I ran into this situation.
1. Rename offending file in Commonspace to non-desired name.
2. Sync Workspace with Commonspace to update filename.
3. Open parent file, make edit, save, and check in.
4. Rename offending file in Commonspace back to desired name.
5. Sync Workspace with Commonspace to update filename.
6. Open parent file, make edit, save, and check-in.
7. End of process.