cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

O2S / ORACLE TO SQL => ERROCODE : -1071607683 / ErrorColumn : xxx

ED_9240824
6-Contributor

O2S / ORACLE TO SQL => ERROCODE : -1071607683 / ErrorColumn : xxx

Hello
During an O2S (ORACLE TO SQL) migration, some of the EPMDocuments are not integrated into the SQL database but into the PDM.err database with an errorCode: -1071607683 and errorColumn: 790.

No more error messages in the LOGs, even in verbose mode

INFO Oracle_SQLServer_Dynamic_Mig.PostMigration.updateErrorTables():270 - Error Code= -1071607683;ErrorDesc=The data value violates integrity constraints.

Anyone have any information to investigate?
I'm in V11.1 M020 CPS22 (so no more PTC support)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Even with PTC support, support of the O2S process is quite limited. PTC doesn't even use that tool to migrate hosted databases. It seems like PTC only offers MS SQL as an option because it was a requirement of their partnership with Oracle. PTC support will tell you that you need to talk to Microsoft to figure that problem out even if 11.1 was still in full support.

I wish I could add some technical help in this area. Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Even with PTC support, support of the O2S process is quite limited. PTC doesn't even use that tool to migrate hosted databases. It seems like PTC only offers MS SQL as an option because it was a requirement of their partnership with Oracle. PTC support will tell you that you need to talk to Microsoft to figure that problem out even if 11.1 was still in full support.

I wish I could add some technical help in this area. Good luck!

Hi @ED_9240824 

the message says The data value violates integrity constraints . 

So the data can not be moved to new database because there is something wrong. 

You have to identify how many EPMDocuments are affected and what objects they are.

For example EPMDocument missing some important references and the correction should be done in the source system. 

windu can help to identify some database reference data integrity issues  

So first find what data are affected. Numbers names, and then check the source system where the data are stored if they really exist and so on. 

PetrH

Announcements

Top Tags