cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

PlanetPTC - Windchill System Design Primer - Call for discussion topics

sdertien
5-Regular Member

PlanetPTC - Windchill System Design Primer - Call for discussion topics

Everyone,

I'll be holding a two part session at Planet PTC titled "Windchill System Design Primer". These will be held on Tuesday afternoon. The basic descriptions for these topics are as follows:

If you are deploying Windchill, have deployed it or are looking for more information about Windchill deployments that are seemingly impossible to get answers for? This session is an ideal place to start for new customers as well as existing customers that are looking for insight into how PTC recommends architecting a Windchill environment, determining the proper server sizing, best practices around performance in local and global deployments and a variety of other deployment oriented topics. Attendees are encouraged to be interactive during the session to make sure what is most important to your implementation is covered. More advanced topics will be discussed in this session including some architectural best practices with a primary emphasis on performance, optimal configurations used at numerous customers.

These advanced topics and discussions will continue into Part 2 of this session. Attendance of Part 1 is not required for the Part 2 session. Attendees are encouraged to be interactive during the session to make sure what is most important to your implementation is covered. More advanced topics will be discussed in this session including some architectural best practices with a primary emphasis on performance, optimal configurations used at numerous customers.

For those that have attended my sessions before you know that no question is out of bounds. I'm more than prepared to share with you a lot of our product details as I always have. However, to make this more personal and beneficial to you I really want to know what I can specifically focus on for you as an attendee. If you have anything specifically that you want to spend time on during this session please let me know either via a reply here or by sending me a email to - with your thoughts and questions.

Best Regards,
Steve

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags