cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Print multiple Values (Sales Order Details) on the fly for a single drawing from WTPart Attribute value

taruchamy
10-Marble

Print multiple Values (Sales Order Details) on the fly for a single drawing from WTPart Attribute value

I have a requirement to print Sales order information to an existing (design released) drawing and release to manufacturing.

I receive Sales Order Information from SAP [Presently Not Integrated with SAP] - But we create SO WTPart to which we associate the design.

There could be multiple sales order for a single design

- So I do not want to create a new drawing [We are doing this now]

- I do not want to do save as just for the sake of modifying only the Sales order details.

- Wanted to watermark / print the SO Details from the SO WT Part to the drawing and attach it to the WTPart on releasing to Manufacturing

The SO Details in the drawings is only required for the Manufacturing.

But need to maintain the associations of the design and SO Number, to identify how many Sales order are for a design.

Please advice if this is right approach and any available solution for the similar case.

This will save more data creation, as we are creating 30~40 drawings for a design for to modify (Save as) the Sales Vaules.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags