cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Pro/INTRALINK 3.X

BuddyHudson
1-Newbie

Pro/INTRALINK 3.X

Well, since their is no community for Pro/INTRALINK 3.X, okay I know the product is not supported anymore, but that does not keep us from disscussing it. Leave your comments here.

2 REPLIES 2

Here is something that is very interesting. We have an engineering contract vendor who is currently using Windows Vista Business 64x. Originally I thought this would be an issue due to the software matrix published by PTC for Pro/INTRALINK 3.x that states that this OS is not supported for version M062. I found a post by DHLewis on the community site related to running M062 on Windows 7 by using compatibility switching on the executables and changing some code inside the proiclientRelease_3.4.bat file. I tested this technique on the Windows Vista 64X Business OS, and it worked. Many thanks to DHLewis for the information and instructions. (Insert PTC disclaimer here) This modification of files is NOT supported by PTC and I am not responsible for those who choose to use it. Worked pretty good for me though!!!!

RY
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:BuddyHudson)

I'm using WF3 and Pro/Intralink, when I tried to open a file from Intralink 3.3 an error message says, "PRO/Intralink launch command not specified." Any suggestion how I can resolve this? Thanks.

Top Tags