cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Product team/project team page cannot display content

zhuyonghui
3-Visitor

Product team/project team page cannot display content

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.0 and Datecode with CPS M010

Product team page, no content displayed

Here are the errors that I faced
The nested exceptions are: wt.util.WTRuntimeException: wt.org.OrganizationServicesIEException: javax.naming.directory.InvalidSearchFilterException: Unbalanced parenthesis; The nested exceptions are:
wt.org.OrganizationServicesIEException: javax.naming.directory.InvalidSearchFilterException: Unbalanced parenthesis
at wt.org.LdapServices.queryUserByRdnAndCheckIfUserNamesMatch(LdapServices.java:742)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor681.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at wt.services.ServiceFactory$ServerInvocationHandler.invoke(ServiceFactory.java:399)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy47.queryUserByRdnAndCheckIfUserNamesMatch(Unknown Source)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager.autoReconnectUser(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:12433)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager.autoReconnectUser(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:12416)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager._readPrincipal(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:7079)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager._inflateByUfid(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:11199)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager._inflateByUfid(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:11137)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager.getPrincipal(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:920)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor282.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at wt.services.ServiceFactory$ServerInvocationHandler.invoke(ServiceFactory.java:399)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy46.getPrincipal(Unknown Source)
at wt.org.WTPrincipal.inflate(WTPrincipal.java:1148)
at wt.org.WTPrincipal.setDn(WTPrincipal.java:1199)
at wt.org.WTPrincipal.setDn(WTPrincipal.java:276)
at wt.org.WTUser.setDn(WTUser.java:1711)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager._getDomainsForPrincipals(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:9837)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager.getDomainsForPrincipals(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:9755)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager.members(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:6556)

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.0 and Datecode with CPS M010

产品团队页面,无内容显示

Here are the errors that I faced
嵌套异常是: wt.util.WTRuntimeException: wt.org.OrganizationServicesIEException: javax.naming.directory.InvalidSearchFilterException: Unbalanced parenthesis; 嵌套异常是:
wt.org.OrganizationServicesIEException: javax.naming.directory.InvalidSearchFilterException: Unbalanced parenthesis
at wt.org.LdapServices.queryUserByRdnAndCheckIfUserNamesMatch(LdapServices.java:742)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor681.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy47.queryUserByRdnAndCheckIfUserNamesMatch(Unknown Source)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager.autoReconnectUser(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:12433)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager.autoReconnectUser(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:12416)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager._readPrincipal(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:7079)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager._inflateByUfid(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:11199)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager._inflateByUfid(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:11137)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager.getPrincipal(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:920)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor282.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy46.getPrincipal(Unknown Source)
at wt.org.WTPrincipal.inflate(WTPrincipal.java:1148)
at wt.org.WTPrincipal.setDn(WTPrincipal.java:1199)
at wt.org.WTPrincipal.setDn(WTPrincipal.java:276)
at wt.org.WTUser.setDn(WTUser.java:1711)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager._getDomainsForPrincipals(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:9837)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager.getDomainsForPrincipals(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:9755)
at wt.org.StandardOrganizationServicesManager.members(StandardOrganizationServicesManager.java:6556)

2 REPLIES 2
Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:zhuyonghui)

try after stoping windchill and clearing cache , have you recently integrated AD ?

Fede

Hello.

Could you fix the issue? I believe I have the same problem: the Product team page, is not displaying content, just a white window and the same logs entries. I just discovered that Product team works with my admin user. This was the user used to installed Windchill so is not coming from Active directory (yes I have and AD integrated) What is interesting is that my admin user is able to search for any user in the AD. 

At the begininng I though I was dealing with a ldap configuration problem, but nothing has changed and as I mentioned my admin user is able to interact with all the AD users.

Best regards

Announcements

Top Tags