cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

REST API - How to export other States

Ilan_Mor
11-Garnet

REST API - How to export other States

Hello,

We are using REST API for exporting WTParts

We were able to export only items that are Latest Released.

Is there any way to get also other iterations or other states (Working/Obsolete....)

Thank you

Ilan.M

4 REPLIES 4

I would like to clarify the question.

We are using REST API for exporting WTParts.

We were able to export only items that are Latest Released (Latest Iteration)  - See yellow mark in the picture

Is there any way to get all the iterations per Wtpart ?

Anyone?

Ilan.M

rhart
14-Alexandrite
(To:Ilan_Mor)

If there isn’t an already existing REST API, perhaps an alternative way could be to create a query in query builder, which can be invoked from the REST /invokeIETask endpoint.

WV_10110649
5-Regular Member
(To:rhart)

Do you know any guide about How to create/use IE Tasks for Windchill? I'm trying to get information from the REST API, and I read that the REST API of Windchill cannot be customizable 😞

Thanks a lot!

TiloH
20-Turquoise
(To:WV_10110649)

Hi Ilan_Mor,

using WRS - the Windchill Rest Services (ODATA) - we can filter for all objects on a specific lifecycle state.

The samples below are filtering for all parts for a specific lifecycle state and the other samples combine it with additional criteria.
Be aware that the latest Revision will be provided when the Lifecycle state appear multiple time for the object.

GET /odata/PartMgmt/Parts?$filter=State/Value eq 'RELEASED'

GET /odata/PartMgmt/Parts?$filter=startswith(Name,'WRS_') and State/Value eq 'CANCELLED'

GET /odata/PartMgmt/Parts?$filter=Number eq '0000047402' and State/Value eq 'INWORK'

What WRS can do is documented here, there are also samples.
https://support.ptc.com/help/windchill_rest_services/r2.3/en/

Thanks
Tilo

Top Tags