cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Selection of Blocks in a workflow task and continue when the selected process is completed

vasanth
8-Gravel

Selection of Blocks in a workflow task and continue when the selected process is completed

Hi

I'm trying to create a multiple workflow for a team, where one user will select which teams are going to participate in it. (Blocks) Based on selection each workflow tasks in the block will start to execute.

Once all the activities of the selected blocks is completed the next activity should execute.

Is there any method of achieving this? I've also explained with the help of an image.

Custom_workflow.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Florent
14-Alexandrite
(To:vasanth)

Hello,

I'm not sure I understand correctly your needs, but I kind of recognize the Change Task with sequence in a Change Notice.

When Windchill is setup to use sequence in implementation plan of a change notice, you can decide whether the next change task starts when the previous is completed.

Florent

Florent ROUSSEL
www.4cad.ca

This is just a set of activities for a document approval.

Teams involved in the approval will be decided by the activity 2 owner.

So based on his selection the child activities in blocks will execute.

Only when the selected block activities is completed the next activity (activity 3) should continue.

Else activity 3 should not start

Top Tags