cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Setting a default participant to the Review role for a Change Task (Implementation Plan)

rdrennen
1-Newbie

Setting a default participant to the Review role for a Change Task (Implementation Plan)

I am looking for a method to set a specific participant to be assigned to the Reviewer role for a Change Task.
Currently the assignee and reviewer role are set to the creator of the Change task during the creation of the CN

I have tried setting the Resource Pool for the assigned activity to a specific team that is assigned to the Change Activity via an OIR.
This did not work.

Any and all ideas appreciated.

Thanks,

[Otis_Standard_RGB]
Ray Drennen
Engineer Systems

5 Farm Springs Rd.
Farmington, CT 06032
860-676-5619 - voice
860-353-1356 - eFax

1 REPLY 1
MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:rdrennen)

A few options (pros and cons for all):

- Org level Team template with Role / Users, assign to Change Task via OIR on creation; can override Team Template w/same Name by Product/Library as needed

- Org level Team template with Role but no Users, assign to Change Task via OIR on creation; populate context team with same Role and populate with users

- Fill in placeholder with code in CN workflow and hide this part of CT create wizard; send first CT Task to creator using Setup Participants Task type.

- Fill in placeholder with code in CN workflow and hide this part of CT create wizard; have users edit the Members table directly after CT creation.
Top Tags