Things to check for during replication server implementation
I apologize for a slightly off-topic question here.
We are working on installing Windchill replication server in our office. What checks as a layman that our CAD team can do to ensure that all our data from the main server is copied on to replication server and the data integrity is maintained? We're a small group of 10-15 CAD users here.
- Ways to compare 'folder' sizes (say, we have 10-product folders in PDM) in main vs. replication server
- Ways to compare folder contents between main & replication server between main & replication server
- Ways to compare Project link data (many live and redundant projects)
- checks that ensure that I am pulling data from local server & not main server
- Any 'best practice' suggestions for maintaining replication server & ensuring data integrity
- Any other comments
Thank you in advance for any comments/suggestions,