cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

What name should I use when accessing a table from a database?

VladiSlav
17-Peridot

What name should I use when accessing a table from a database?

Hello everyone, how can I access through a JSP file to a database table. I am using MSSQL, at the moment I can refer to the table "EPMDocumentMaster" if I write <jca: describe Table var= "tableDescriptor" type= " wt.epm.EPMDocument" .
But I do not understand why the names are different, how to know the name type?
Error if I write the name as in the database:

Windchill Error
No type can be discovered for descriptor: ComponentDescriptor [id="CustomMenubar" label="Part Table" summary="null" disableAction="null" mainType="null" configurableTableId="CustomMenubar" modelAttributes="null" properties="[menubarName:CustEx_table_menubar,saveInitialRows:false,actionModel:CustomToolbar,selectable:true,]" dataUtility="null" descriptorList="[ComponentDescriptor [id="classnamekeyroleAObjectRef" label="Название столбца" summary="null" disableAction="null" mainType="null" configurableTableId="null" modelAttributes="null" properties="[pdesc:CustomMenubar,sortable:true,ascending:true,dataStoreOnly:false,]" dataUtility="null" descriptorList="null" mode="null" type="null" tooltip="null" jsid="null"]]" mode="VIEW" type="TABLE" tooltip="null" jsid="null"]
1 REPLY 1
BhavyaPC
12-Amethyst
(To:VladiSlav)

Hi VladiSlav (Pearl),

I'm sorry to say this, I'm not familiar with windchill.
Top Tags