cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Windchill Bulk Migrator load CONTENTMETADATA?

FeofilovIvan
1-Newbie

Windchill Bulk Migrator load CONTENTMETADATA?

I try to load the CONTENTMETADATA of WTDocument using Windchill Bulk Migrator 4 siurce and target system is WC 10.2 M020.

When I executed PreloadValidation command using UI for CONTENTMETADATA

windchill com.ptc.windchill.migration.wbm.preloadvalidator.ui.PreLoadValidationManager

status of staged objects in table CONTENTMETADATAWBMSTATUS is succesfull

next step i executed

windchill com.ptc.windchill.migration.wbm.DataLoadController -l CONTENTMETADATA WTDocument

result:

Query to be run - SELECT staging.sequencenumber AS SEQUENCENUMBER ,staging.type AS CLASS FROM CONTENTMETADATA staging, CONTENTMETADATAWBMStatus st WHERE staging.migrated =0 AND staging.sequencenumber = st.sequencenumber AND st.POSTVERIFICATIONSTATUS IS NULL AND st.loadstatus = 'STARTED'

2015-03-21 20:01:17,531 INFO [pool-1-thread-1] com.ptc.windchill.migration.wbm.util.ReconcilationHelper$ReconcilationTask - There is no data mismatch to be reconciled for object type CONTENTMETADATA

2015-03-21 20:01:17,531 DEBUG [pool-1-thread-1] com.ptc.windchill.migration.wbm.util.ReconcilationHelper$ReconcilationTask

when I saw in db Table CONTENTMETADATAWBMStatus st.loadstatus = 'SUCCESS'

witch command i must execute to change st.loadstatus = 'SUCCESS' on st.loadstatus = 'STARTED'.

I can execute SQL UPDATE ))), but I think that is not correct and I shoud exec some Bulk migrator command witch doesn't documented(((.

May be sombody can post sequence of nesasary step to migrate content of WTDocument from WC 10.2 to WC 10.2 using Bulk Migrator 4 tool?

I do all as writed in official document, but don't get migrated content. With other types all ok,

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/doc/refdoc.jsp?p=browse_results&Product=Windchill+Bulk+Migrator&Release=4.0&DocType=&Role=

2 REPLIES 2

try run below command to migrate document before uploading content.

Thanks

I executed this command, but this command load only WTDocument without a content.
How to load content for WTDocument?

Top Tags