cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Windchill Logout Customization Installation Files and Instructions

ddemay
1-Newbie

Windchill Logout Customization Installation Files and Instructions

Greetings,

Per the hot topic posted this past Friday "How to logout of Windchill?" I am posting some customized source code that will readily work in 9.1 and probably 9.0. As for 8.0 and earlier, it will work, but getting the logout link to display is another tweak I have yet to make.

Please review the PowerPoint presentation I am providing. I also attached it in PDF format. It explains how the customization works in Internet Explorer and FireFox. It also explains how to configure your system and where to place the files.

Attached is also the java source code that makes this work. I know some places need to see it before they can get permission to install it.

Enjoy!

David DeMay

Disclaimer:

Please keep in mind that when you install this customization. You are doing so at your own risk and as a agent

acting upon thereof with appropriate access to your Windchill system. This code and documentation are being

distributed “as is” and NO support or warranty is guaranteed.

This code and documentation shall be construed as if it was produced by yourself in house as a Windchill

customization. Therefore myself, PTC, and any other third (3rd) party shall not be liable for any type of damagesthat arise from use of this software and documentation. While I may be willing to answer questions, my personal

time is important. I will do my best to try and help out my other fellow Windchillers.

I am always available as a Windchill programmer for hire on an hourly basis, but my time is limited outside my

normal full time position.

Feel free to send me any comments and feedback to improve this software.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Top Tags