cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Windchill Repoting: Part and Change objects with Info*engine Task

ptc-2288593
1-Newbie

Windchill Repoting: Part and Change objects with Info*engine Task

Dear Windchill Gurus,

I am a beginner in Windchill Info*engine capabilities and I would really appreciate any kind of helps.

I am trying now to build a report which would give me for a Windchill Part the different elements of the Change management process (Problem Report, Change Request, Change Notice, Change Task).

I built an info*engine task and a JSP page in order to build the report.

N.B.:

Problem report is linked with Part thanks to wt.change2.ReportedAgainst

Change Request is linked to Part thanks to wt.change2.RelevantRequestData2

Change Task (activity) is linked to Part thanks to wt.change2.AffectedActivityData

Change Notice is not linked to Part but to change Request thanks to wt.change2.AddressedBy2

I created on my testing environment a Windchill Part called TEST_JULIEN with all the different association (Problem Report, Change Request, Change Notice, Change Task).

When I execute the Info*engine Task, to interrogate only my Windchill Part (TEST_JULIEN) it works … so far so good! I get all the association. Then I execute my JSP page and I get what you can see on Picture1 attached.

BUT if I decide to do the same thing but just interrogate all Windchill part … it does not work.

The Info*engine Task returns what you see on Picture2 attached.

The problem seems to come from the fact that Change Notice is not linked to Part but to change Request thanks to wt.change2.AddressedBy2, and that I can not express properly and correctly the Object_ref webject parameter. What sounds strange to me is that it works when I interrogate only one part or all part but without Change notice.

The info*engine tasks and JSP page are attached.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and help !

Julien

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Top Tags