cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Work Package customization

TWil24
7-Bedrock

Work Package customization

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.0 and Datecode with CPS M030-CPS14

Having an issue creating a custom recipe for a work package via api calls. The setRecipe api I'm attempting to use returns a null value. Is there another way to create a custom recipe by way of a customization? If not, can anyone assist in why the setRecipe api is not working? Below is a snippet of the code I'm using to try and set it. I had a logger with a getRecipe call and it returned null.

PersistedCollectionRecipe recipe = PersistedCollectionRecipe.newPersistedCollectionRecipe();

// Set collector options on the recipe
String COLLECTION_OPTIONS = "" + "CADDOC_DEPENDENTS:None," + "ASSOCIATED_WTPART:None," + "DRAWINGS:None,"
+ "FAMILY:None," + "GENERICS:None," + "ASSOCIATED_EPMDOC:None," + "ASSOCIATED_WTDOCS:None,"
+ "RELATED_NOTES:None," + "CHANGE_ACTIVITY_RESULTING_DATA:None," + "CHANGE_OBJECTS_AFFECTED_DATA:None," + "PUBLISHED_CONTENT:All," + "PROBLEM_REPORT:None,"
+ "VARIANCE:None," + "CHANGE_REQUEST:None";

recipe.setCollectorOptions(COLLECTION_OPTIONS);
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Top Tags