cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow expression to check if there are affected/resulting object on change task

TorstenG

Workflow expression to check if there are affected/resulting object on change task

Hello,

anyone could help determining how the workflow expression for a conditional OR should look like checking if a change task (wt.change2.WTChangeActivity2) has affected/resulting objects at all?

regards Torsten

Polls

Windchill Customers

What browser do you most commonly use? (Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium, Internet Explorer 11, Safari, Other)

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Workflow expression to check if there are affected/resulting object on change task

Haven't tested it, but something like this should work:

if(wt.change2.ChangeHelper2.service.getChangeablesAfter((wt.change2.ChangeActivity2) primaryBusinessObject).size()>0){
  result ="has resulting objects";
} else if( wt.change2.ChangeHelper2.service.getChangeablesBefore((wt.change2.ChangeActivity2) primaryBusinessObject).size()>0){
  result ="has affected objects";
} else {
  result= "no objects";
}

Re: Workflow expression to check if there are affected/resulting object on change task

Was that the solution you expected?

Yes bmr Peridot,

actually the changeables after/before interfaces did point me towards a solution. Since i worked with using queries in situations like this i used a query framework with the same helper interface. And at the very end our superusers voted for only changeables after was of interest to be checked

Thanks a lot

Regards Torsten

Announcements
Learn more about how we are using our browser poll here

Polls

Windchill Customers

What browser do you most commonly use? (Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium, Internet Explorer 11, Safari, Other)