cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Workflow teams - copy team and remove roles from team

sdrzewiczewski
7-Bedrock

Workflow teams - copy team and remove roles from team

I have a workflow, that when it is finished, I would like to send an email out to everyone that has participated in the workflow process. At the beginning of the workflow they workflow is "classified" it either one or more values up to eight currently. If only two classifications are selected, then I wouldn't need to notify the other six nonselected classifications at the end of the process.

So I could currently based off boolean workflow variables for the selection of each of the workflow classifications I could choose to send an email to a specific role. The problem is there would be eight seperate emails robots, one for each classification,to maintain, it's not elegant but it would work.

What I would ideally like to do is send an email out using either the workflow team or a copy of the workflow team. I would like to remove the roles from the team/or copy of the team for roles that were not selected during the classification period. This way there is just one email that would email either the workflow team/or the copy of it.

I was trying to find some examples on here, and saw some that would indicate if a role in a team was populated, but none that discussed copying a team and / or removing roles from that team.

thx,

Steve D.

1 REPLY 1

Announcements

Top Tags