cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

jsf setup....

BrianKrieger
7-Bedrock

jsf setup....

Good afternoon all. I was trying to set up jsf with Windchill. I think I may just be missing a reference jar or something. While I'm guessing the hack I'm using isn't necessarily the best way, I am getting the appropriate servlet definition read in. Just kind of running into a roadblock for a while here (and don't see any results . So......anyone able to point me in the direction of appropriately setting up using JSF with Windchill? I was assuming that tomcat would have its own imp of the jsf spec already there, but.........

I have the Mojarra reference imp jar file in the codebase lib dir. Web.xml has the "normal" servlet definition information (*.jsf, /faces/*, etc.). jstl library jar. Should I back up and define this at the tomcat properties level instead (just using the app container right now....at least I assume that would be the right nomenclature).

Thank you,
Brian Krieger
[75th]

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags