cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

move file in projectlink

erondeau
1-Newbie

move file in projectlink

Hi everybody I have files (mostly cad files) that I want to move from a folder to the other in a Project (in projectlink) that are not in my PDM yet is it possible or am I missing something? I cannot manage to find the move action. The closest thing I found was to use edit attribut then select the folder location but I end up with a message telling me that this object is not valid for this operation, use the move action to do it. where is the move action in Project link??? I'm using windchill 9

Thx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:erondeau)

Sorry for the confusion here. There is no specific Move action in ProejctLink, so you must use the Cut/Paste actions. Simply Cut items from one location and Paste them to another just like Windows Explorer.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:erondeau)

Sorry for the confusion here. There is no specific Move action in ProejctLink, so you must use the Cut/Paste actions. Simply Cut items from one location and Paste them to another just like Windows Explorer.

erondeau
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Thx a lot ....should have thought about that....

Top Tags