Please help to know the difference in below options in Creo.
1. Save - Saves to user cache in local system.
2. Upload - Uploads to local site replica (RFS) cache
3. Update - ?
4. Syncronize - Sync to common space (master server).
Solved! Go to Solution.
2. Upload to the private Workspace on the Server Side
3. Replace the Workspace Content of the Markes Objects (Working Copy) with the Server Objects
Bit confused because, I have created two parts, one just save and for another, used upload.
Exited creo and deleted .wf folder from local workstation. Launched creo and I could able to see both parts.
Thanks for the tip. I had tested with both "Explicit or Explizit". Didn't worked. It is uploading even we saved.
I checked by deleting .wf folder on client workstation but still the part appears.
Thanks for info. It worked; I tested it.
The upload will save to site remote file server (RFS). if the site remote file server crashed before checkin, the data uploaded into private workspace to RFS will going to be lost?