cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

report to list user's container team membership

dsusong
3-Visitor

report to list user's container team membership

has anyone written a Querybuilder report that will list out the a users container team membership? I have several requests to find out what access a certain user has. A container team report will help gather some of the information. I also understand that there could be ad-hoc acls assigned to individual objects that I would not get if I only look at container teams. There are so many tables in querybuilder that have to do with roles and principals and teams that I don't know where to start.

I would like the report to take the userid as input and provide back a list of containers, the container type (project, product, library), and the role that the user is mapped to (guest, member, library manager etc).

1 REPLY 1
MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:dsusong)

I have developed a set of these reports - one each for Products, Libraries, Projects (haven't been able to figure out how to put all together yet). Send my an email and I'll reply and attach.

mike.lockwood@alconlabs.com

PTC - This report really should be provided OTB.

Top Tags