cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

webject authorization

ptc-107625
1-Newbie

webject authorization

Hi all,

after browsing through manuals and code examples I did not found the solution for my problem, so I'm asking if anybody can point me to the right direction to solve my problem. I created several jsp pages that retrieve data from the windchill, i have to run them without the use of web browsers and even do I put DBUSER and PASSWD in the webject I am still asked for username and password. What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance!

code snipet:

<ie:webject name="Query-Objects" type="OBJ">
<ie:param name="INSTANCE"" data="&lt;%=wtInstance%">" default="lan.wctserver.Windchill"/>
<ie:param name="DBUSER"" data="wcadmin"/">
<ie:param name="PASSWD"" data="wcadmin"/">
<ie:param name="OBJECT_REF"" data="&lt;%=obid%">"/>
<ie:param name="TYPE"" data="&lt;%=aClass%">"/>
<ie:param name="ATTRIBUTE"" data="obid,name,number" delim=","/">
<ie:param name="ATTRIBUTE"" data="containerReference,iterationInfo.creator" delim=","/">
<ie:param name="GROUP_OUT"" data="grpout"/">
</ie:webject>

i tried also:

<ie:webject name="Query-Objects" type="OBJ">
<ie:param name="INSTANCE"" data="&lt;%=wtInstance%">" default="lan.wctserver.Windchill"/>
<ie:param name="DBUSER"" data="uid=wcadmin,ou=people,cn=AdministrativeLdap,cn=Windchill_10.0,o=ptc"/">
<ie:param name="PASSWD"" data="wcadmin"/">
<ie:param name="OBJECT_REF"" data="&lt;%=obid%">"/>
<ie:param name="TYPE"" data="&lt;%=aClass%">"/>
<ie:param name="ATTRIBUTE"" data="obid,name,number" delim=","/">
<ie:param name="ATTRIBUTE"" data="containerReference,iterationInfo.creator" delim=","/">
<ie:param name="GROUP_OUT"" data="grpout"/">
</ie:webject>

2 REPLIES 2

In order to avoid the login screen for basic authentication the username/password need to be base64 encrypted and included in the header of the GET/POST request..

Ok, I understed.

Thanks for the input Ross.

Best regards!

Top Tags