cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Halloween-themed renderings

DanMarotta
2-Guest

Halloween-themed renderings

I posted a similar discussion in the Pro/ENGINEER community. I figured this group would be ideal for such a thing. Has anyone rendered something in Pro/ENGINEER that's Halloween related? This could be anything from a costume, pumpkin, haunted house, an accessory, candy bars, skeleton (bones), ghosts, bats to a witch's hat.

I'm offering up some PlanetPTC Community gear for every post that contains an image, screenshot, attachment, file or link to their rendered creation.

See my other post for examples. You can reply to that post or this one.

Looking forward to whatever your imagination can conjure up

-Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Happy Pro|HALLOWEEN with Creo Elements/Pro

PTC_pumpkin.jpg

ProHELLOWEEN.jpg

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
19 REPLIES 19

Happy Pro|HALLOWEEN with Creo Elements/Pro

PTC_pumpkin.jpg

ProHELLOWEEN.jpg

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Well done Vladimir!!!! I hope your weekend is full of more treats than tricks

Vlad - Fun...

Dan, I could not resist ( I am not afraid ).

Cheers all,

Tim

P.S. Modeled in Pro, Var/Sweeps, Warp, Shell (Rendered in KeyShot)

untitled.331.jpg

Good render, what material do you use on Keyshot for the pumpkin to get that texture?

I had just used basic materials (plastic out of the library) and applied some texture from the library as well. Very quick.

Tim.

Camilo, Tim and Vladimir,

Thanks for not being 'scared' and submitting your Halloween-themed renderings. As a treat, I'd like to give each of you a Flip UltraHD video camera. There's no trick here, I ordered them and should have them soon. I'll ship them out to you as soon as they arrive. There is a condition however, you have to promise you'll create a few videos to upload to PlanetPTC Community

Thanks again for showcasing your designs created with PTC software.

-BostonDan

Community Manager

Dan,

Thank you! I am working on a very cool project but it will not be ready for the public until January (if all goes well). I will try to put something together for that time frame.

Cheers,

Tim

Hello Dan.

Thank you for the opportunity that you gave to everyone.
Perhaps you know that I have some great ideas "in my pocket" - will be incorporated into the new videos and pictures.

I look forward to new videos and themes.
Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Wow! this is a surprise, coincidence today it´s my birthday , some theme bones videos good will, did not expect this

Thanks Dan, i was trying to send you my thanks but your inbox it´s full, thanks for the amazon gift card too.

Dan, I have to ask were you serrious about the Flip?

Tim,

Yes, very serious. I just got them in. I'll be shipping them out to you guys on Monday.

Check it out

FlipVideo0.jpg

-Dan

That is so cool... Merry Christmas

Tim (Camilo and Vladimir too),

The Flip Cams were DHL'ed (funny how company names can so easily be turned into verbs) yesterday. They should be at your doorsteps shortly.

-Dan

Got it 15mins ago... Awesome - Have a great Christmas!

Wow, seriously?! I'm not going to lie, I'm impressed by the speed of DHL.

You have a great Christmas too!

Sure, of course. The weekend was full of new experiences and a great birthday my cousin.

Have a nice day.

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

I was animated by the other post...

bones4_web.jpg

Rain of bones

bones_5_web.jpg

"Boneer"

PTC_bones_web.jpg

And a credit to PTC, congratulations for CREO, i can´t wait more to test it with all gadgets.

Happy Hallowen for everyone!

These rendering are cool. I regret missing this opportunity.

BostonDan, you are doing a great job moderating this community.

Larry,

Don't worry, there will be plenty more opportunities to participate in these types of events and chances for you to get your hands on some community-branded merchandise.

And thanks for the compliment!

-Dan

Top Tags